Investing in massage is an investment in your health!
|1 half hour massage||$45|
|1 hour massage/yoga therapy||$75|
|1.5 hour massage||$110|
|CTM or Myofascial Release/hr||$75|
- Deep tissue - A deeper pressure massage that focuses on the therapeutic side of massage. It's intent is to release the deeper layers of fascia that may be inhibiting your movement as well as your range of motion. The benefits are a more balanced muscular system that enables you to move freely as you go about living your life.
- Yoga Therapy This technique is a determination by the therapist to choose the proper technique needed for the best benefit of you, the client. This session ultimately provides you with massage/bodywork and five yoga positions/stretches for you as a takeaway for you to continue to improve your health.
- Swedish - This technique uses long, flowing massage strokes that help to elongate, lengthen, your muscles. It may include the classic tapotement which may be Karate chop-like, or some gentle fist pounding that relaxes as well as invigorates the tissue, bringing in enhanced blood flow to the area. The benefits are a sense of awaken in your body, feeling alive and energized in your own skin.
- Connective Tissue Massage (CTM) or Myofascial Release - Myofascial release is a soft tissue therapy for the treatment of skeletal muscle immobility and pain. The therapy relaxes contracted muscles, improves blood and lymphatic circulation, and stimulates the stretch reflex in muscles.
- Relaxation - It is intended to do just what it says: relax you! The massage still involves movement of your joints and tissue, but in a less invasive route to get the results you desire. The benefits are great if you are looking to get the "cobwebs" out of your joints/tissue and just feel refreshed.
- Qigong Massage (Qissage) - This is a form of qigong which is focusing on your energy blockages that you have in your body. "Qi" means energy and "gong" means to work it, to move it. There are certain points in your body that are junctures that may hold blockages of the energy flow. The benefit of this massage is to loosen these junctions and to affect your overall well-being of release and peacefulness.
- Trigger Point Therapy - This is not for the faint of heart as the treatment may be intense. A trigger point is a "knot" that when manipulated, refers pain to the nearby area of tissue. The trigger point is pressed upon for 10-15 seconds while the client breathes, then the therapist releases the pressure. This is repeated up to three times to aid in lessened the level of pain of the trigger point. The client then works with the therapist to stretch the muscle and contract to muscle to aid in its retraining it and releasing it back to it's intended structure. The benefits are to diminish the trigger point and its related issues of tightness in the muscle area.
- Level III Cranialsacral Release - is a form of bodywork or alternative therapy focused primarily on the concept of "primary respiration" and regulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid by using therapeutic touch to manipulate the synarthrodial joints of the cranium. To do this, a practitioner will apply light touches to a patient's skull, face, spine and pelvis. CST may relieve the symtoms of stress or tension.
|Yoga||$75||/ 60 minutes|